COMPUTER SCIENCE INSTITUTE BUILDING IN PATRA
The Project concerns the construction of a new building for the CSI in Patra’ s University Campus. The building comprises of laboratories (1.650m2), a library (220m2), office rooms (380m2), a canteen (160m2), an amphitheatre and other auxiliary rooms. The project also relates to the redevelopment of the surrounding area (approx. 8.500m2).
The project is currently under construction.
Our Organisation, in collaboration with another firm, (participation rate 80%) has undertaken to provide following services:
- Project Management
- Preparation of the Preliminary Study
- Preparation of the Tender Documents
- Design Management and Control
- Scheduling and Cost control
- Technical supervision over the construction and equipment installation
- Organisation of the Temporary and the Final Commissioning of the Project.
- Support in securing financing
The project is delivered in complete and operational condition with all the above mentioned rendered services, that is to say, in addition to construction it includes the complete equipment of individual areas (general and special electrical and mechanical equipment, furniture, signs etc). Our Organisation also provides administrative support for the maintenance of the areas and equipment.