KASSIOPI URBAN DEVELOPMENT, RESIDENTIAL HOTEL USE & MARINA, CORFU
The property enjoys great natural beauty, located on a largely undeveloped part of the island of Corfu. Considering the site’s location in close proximity to very exclusive properties such as the Rothschild Estate, its development potential and thus implied value could be extremely high. The property after its development, it will accommodate an upscale residential complex, focused on vacation villas and hotel with their leisure facilities. The project also will incorporate the development of a marina.
The Project is currently at the master-plan design process.
Our Organisation has been assigned the following tasks:
- Act as Owner's technical representative towards the Architect's team and if needed the local authorities (in coordination with Architect's team) / advise you on all technical (engineering and bureaucratic) project execution related issues. You will control the level and time of your exposure towards the Architect's team and the Authority, so that you implement your strategy, mitigate your risks and obtain the optimum result.
- Architects' team contract management: support in the preparation of relevant contracts, and compliance with contracts' technical terms and conditions during execution
- Review of the project's schedule implementation according to the Gant chart that will be approved by the Owner
- Monitor the Architect's team coordination and operation and ensure that internal "conflicts" are timely and efficiently solved through Owner's intervention, when needed
- Ensure that input from the Owner is timely and properly provided by the Owner, when requested by the architect’s team
- Advise you on proposals and requests submitted by the architect's team and the authorities, if any
- Monitor project cash flow and timeplan of payments
- Maintain a full project archive
- Monitor all correspondence between the Owner, the authorities and the consultants
- Advise and support the Owner for his participation in meetings with the architect's team as well as with the authorities, if required/ acting as his representative in case of absence (in collaboration with the Architect's team)
- Review and ensure that all parties' deliverables comply with the Owner's requirements and provisions