ADMINISTRATION BUILDING OF THE EFG EUROBANK SECURITIES IN SYNTAGMA SQUARE, ATHENS
The Project includes the study and construction of the works required for the full refurbishment, including mobile equipment, of an existing building (date of construction 1969) in Syntagma Square in the center of Athens.
The building belonged to the Army and the Ministry of Transport was housed in it for many years.
The building comprises the ground floor, the middle floor, 6 floors and 4 basements (with 35 parking spaces), with a total area of about 6.500 m2.
The building comprises contemporary office and administration spaces, computer room, 50-seat multi-purpose hall with full audiovisual infrastructure, conference halls, 2 dealing rooms and a shop on the ground floor.
HELLINITECHNIKI provided the following services on behalf of the client:
- Project Management throughout both the studies and construction period
- Supervision and Control of the Studies
- Design Management and Control – Supervision and checking of the studies
- Preparation of Tender Documents for the Construction Competition
- Preparation and Implementation of scheduling and financial plan
- Technical Supervision during construction
- Full Structural Study
- Study of E&M Installations
- Organisation of the Temporary and Final Commissioning of the Project