RESTORATION OF «LAZARISTON MONASTERY» MONUMENTAL BUILDING
Restoration and operation of the entire structure of the monumental building complex «Moni Lazariston», which includes four building wings, the central tower connecting the Eastern and Western wings, the internal clearing between the wings and the surrounding area.
The physical object of the Project refers to the construction of a cultural and conference centre which includes a multi-purpose hall (600-seat capacity) and areas for housing the functions of the State Museum of Modern Art (among which the storing and exhibition of G. Kostakis’ Collection - the largest art collection of the Russian avant-garde era). It also refers to the creation of outdoor areas for events, of stores, of dining facilities and of a 134-places underground parking.
Our Organization in co-operation with other firms (our participation rate is 44 %) has provided the following services for the specific project:
- Project management
- Preparation of Preliminary Study
- Preparation of Cost-Benefit Study
- Preparation of the Tender Documents
- Design Management and Control
- Scheduling and Cost control
- Technical supervision of the construction and equipment installation,
- Organisation of the Temporary and Final Commissioning of the Project
- Support in securing financing.